Friday, October 10, 2008

Put Your Hands Up!

I find this too cute, so I decided to post it real quick. This happened on our field trip to the Wilderness Experience, which I plan on blogging about when I have a little more time, but this story deserves a spot all it's own.


The background....I wanted to get a picture of the kids, before the fun, in front of the sign for the exhibit we were going to see. As they were standing in front of the sign they were directly facing the sun. I told them to put their hands down from shading their eyes so their faces could be seen in the pictures. Of course my children grumbled and complained because "It was too bright." "The sun hurt their eyes." etcetera, etcetera. I finally told them to go ahead and put their hands up...and this is what I got.

Do you see Kaylie's hands!?! I'm still laughing about it! It took me a second to realize what she was doing through the lens of my camera, but I found it quite cute and humorous!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It cracks me up too! - Jeff