I found out that in May, she is going to be in Laramie WY, which is about 1 1/2 hours away. I got the chance to see her in 2007 at Women of Faith. I've done several of her studies and I loved her, and she's even better in person.
As a family, we're going to make a "weekend" trip out of it. We are going to go up on Thursday, and do who knows what. Then Friday evening and Saturday morning is the conference. I made sure to get a hotel with an indoor pool, so Jeff and the kids will get to swim, swim, swim!
Three months seems so far away, but I know it's going to get here so quick!
Right now, Jeff and the kids are playing a game of aggravation, on a board Jeff's dad made for Jeff and I, for Christmas. It was the "family" game that they played a lot. My kids are finally getting to the age where they can enjoy it and it's great to help with math! (they're playing with two dice)! It looks like the tradition of the "family" game has been passed down!
1 comment:
I love you kids! - Dad!
Post a Comment