Thursday, February 12, 2009

Congrats to Landon

Tuesday was a BIG day in Landon's life, and I can't believe that I'm just now posting this.


He read his first story!


We've been doing Hooked on Phonics, and when he started kindergarten he only recognized between 5 and 9 letters. We've done lots of work on, first, knowing the names of all the letters, big and small, and then the sounds. I'd say he's doing pretty good!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Way to go Landon! Your so darn cute and I'm sure your going to be an AWESOME reader!! Way to go, little man!

Anonymous said...

Good job Landon!!!!! I am sooooo proud of you! I can't wait to see you so you can show me what all you've learned! I love you buddy! Love, Aunt Tammy

Jeanie said...

And this? Is what it is all for...good job teaching, Julie!

Anonymous said...

You are doing a great job! I'm proud of you & I love you Landon! - Dad!