Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

It's Happy Birthday to Me!


I don't have many pictures from my childhood, my parents still hold most of those, but here are a few of me when I was a baby. There are no dates or ages on the back of the pictures so I have no clue of my actual age....if I was guessing the pictures range between 4 mos. and 9 mos.


(Me and my sister Theresa, 4 yrs old)


I've had a blessed life, and I have no doubt it is because of the prayer poured over me. I also get the benefits that come from having a believing mother and grandmother.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Julie! I love you! Happy 21st! (lol) Your Hubby!

Shelly said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday my dear friend!

Jeanie said...

Your children look so much like you! Happy Birthday, Julie!

I am thinking I could have been one of your babysitters! :)