This summer the kids participated in two different library's reading programs. The reward for reading, or having been read to, 48 different books was a ticket to get a wristband to ride all the rides you can at Lakeside Amusement Park. It's an older place but the kids enjoy it.
I started taking Kaylie to the younger kids' rides and Jeff took the boys to the "big" rides. After about an hour we met up at the carousel and then took some pictures of the kids. You know I can't pass up using a beautiful back drop. The boys then wanted to wait in line FOREVER to drive some bumper boats, but they said it was worth it.
After the boats I took Kaylie and Tanner, because he gets motion sickness he didn't ride hardly any rides with his brothers, and took them back to the young rides. He was in his element! The smiles on his face and the excitement he showed because he could finally ride rides, melted my heart.
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment