Friday, August 21, 2009

July 16 - Children's Hospital & the Museum

On this day, Tanner had a second appointment with the orthopedic doctor, he was going to have x-rays to make sure the bone still looked OK. It did! This experience was the first time we dealt with the Children's Hospital. Very impressive! I'm sure if you're a sick child, coming to a place like this makes it a little less scary. I could also tell a HUGE difference between this hospital and the VA hospital. Here are some pictures of our trip.


Tanner at the entrance.


The "lobby" when you first walk in.


The waiting room.


Waiting for his name to be called.

Getting the x-rays.

Calling dad, to tell him the good news.

His cast will be off before our vacation!

While I was at the hospital, I got a call from my mom. She got a call from the home nurse telling her to go into the ER to get his "wound" checked out. She was watching the other kids, so we decided to meet them at the hospital. I helped mom get dad in to where they needed to go and I decided to take the kids to the museum, since we now had a membership. We would also be close to the hospital just in case mom needed my help again. I only had one scare when I couldn't find Kaylie.

You might get sick of these Montage's but it's a way to show lots of pictures in a small space. Here's our museum trip.





No comments: