I love to read!
My favorite is Christian Fiction.
It's my escape.
I have enough of the "real world" to subject myself to it in my "relax" time.
(That's my philosophy with movies too... Romantic Comedy's all the way!)
I've formed my own little library.

My favorite is Christian Fiction.
It's my escape.
I have enough of the "real world" to subject myself to it in my "relax" time.
(That's my philosophy with movies too... Romantic Comedy's all the way!)
I've formed my own little library.

This is a half of it.
I love beads!
I mainly use them to make bookmarks.
Some people want a matching purse for every outfit.
I'd like a matching bookmark for my book.
A couple of years ago I went through a time where I made lots of bookmarks and then I quit.
Lately I've been in the mood to make some more.
Here are some with what they were inspired from.
Some people want a matching purse for every outfit.
I'd like a matching bookmark for my book.
A couple of years ago I went through a time where I made lots of bookmarks and then I quit.
Lately I've been in the mood to make some more.
Here are some with what they were inspired from.
Kaylie is taking after her mama!







2 comments:
Please tell me you have Dekker in there? :)
Cute, Julie! I LOVE that you did the HF colors! So cool! I will show the kids!!
BTW-LOVE the new blog look and the pic of the kids...those beautiful brown eyes!
Post a Comment