Thursday, January 7, 2010

Praying...


For those not on Facebook...


Our brother-in-law (who is married to Jeff's older sister Jeanette) is in ICU and not doing well. If you read yesterday's post you saw he code blue'd. He has ended up doing it again, Jeff says 3 times total.


The doctor says his heart is very weak and he won't recover. The dr. says Justin has maybe two days. Jeanette's faith is in God, not the doctors.


We are praying for them both. I wish we could be there, to be a support to Jeanette, but it's just not possible at this time.

Some background info...
Justin is 22 years older then Jeanette, and Jeanette is 8 years older then Jeff. That makes Justin 65, which his birthday is January 30th and he will be 66. (I believe that's right.?.)

1 comment:

Shelly said...

Oh, I hate that for them! And I know you hate not being there!! Keep prayin them through this though and that's the best support you can give!