Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Randomness

It feels good to have no "catching up" to do... that is with my blog.

It's coooolllllddd! According to WeatherBug the high is suppose to be 5* but it is a balming 11.7* right now at 1:20pm with a windchill of 0* to -1*.

I am still enjoying a slush in this cold.

We are praying for our brother-n-law Justin. He was rushed to ICU again today...we heard through a 3rd party that he code blue'd...not sure if that is true. Prayers for him anyway. (Post Script: He did code blue with his wife in the room. She said it seemed like it took forever for anyone to get in there.)

I'm having a very hard time of getting back in the swing of things after Christmas break.

This Friday I start another Bible study, "Living Beyond Yourself" by Beth Moore...did it 8 years ago, it'll be interesting to compare where I was then to now.

We still have our Christmas decorations up...not sure when I'll take the tree down.

I've declared 2010 as "DQ Icecream Cake" year for birthdays...if one so chooses.

Tanner's birthday is coming up on the 11th but we are celebrating the 9th.

Ordered his DQ cake today.

I'm just loving my family and my church right now.

There are some great men who God has placed to work alongside my husband and I'm very grateful.

I'm getting off of here to go try to organize my room while the kids are resting.

No comments: