Monday, January 11, 2010

9 Years Old!


Happy 9th Birthday Tanner!


When Tanner woke up this morning he was already nine years! He was born at 1:45 am CST. He is my only baby who wakes up to be an official new age.


His birthday has ended up being celebrated all weekend, which I'll share about that later.


Right now I just want to say to my 2nd born, who was 7lb 13oz, what I love about him.

Tanner, I love...
1. ...that you are so compassionate to those who are hurting.
2. ...how you keep an eye on your sister and you make sure she's not left behind.
3. ...to hear you sing back answers to me.
4. ...to watch you read and to see you "picturing" the story in your mind.
5. ...your dance moves! They make me smile!
6. ...knowing that you've chosen to follow Christ.
7. ...that you will try to find the good, even when you're not "feeling" it.
8. ...when you snuggle up next to me on the couch, whether doing 'school' or watching a movie.
9. ...that I'm your mommy, and I can't wait to see what God's plan and purpose is for your life!

No comments: